Friday, April 23, 2010

Dick!

why can't you be a better person
a stronger man?
more compassionate
more loving
more aware of me
as a person
separate from the mirror
you need
to see your image
reflected in?

why can't you be less funny
less charming
not so adorable
less affectionate
less gentle?

why are your kisses
so damn sexy
your mouth so soft against mine so passionate
as you slide your hands through my hair
grab my ass and pull me into your
tall, hard body?

why do you slip into my dreams
your eyes alight with laughter
your soft sexy voice
raspy tones
whispering all the things you
wanna do
are gonna do?

why does sleeping with you feel
so right?
the feel of your large, hard body
holding me tenderly
against your warm chest,
your lion's heart beating,
gentle hands in my hair
pulling me closer,
your long legs wrapped around me
every turn throughout the night
is an attempt to get closer
the smell of you
wafting inside my head
helping me memorize you

why are you so perfectly imperfect?
i hate the way
you make me feel
about you

No comments:

Post a Comment